- Born & raised in San Diego, Calif. Moved to Atlanta, Ga. at 15.
- Studied theatre at North Atlanta School of Performing Arts.
- Lead singer of rock band “Wee Wee Pole” before moving to NYC mid-eighties.
- Was crowned “The Queen Of Manhattan” 1989.
- Achieved international fame with hit song “Supermodel (You Better Work).”
- 1st feature film was Spike Lee’s “Crooklyn.” Has acted in over 50 films & TV sitcoms.
- Recorded a duet with Sir Elton John that reached #7 on the UK charts.
- Awarded a 7 year contract as “the first face of M.A.C Cosmetics.”
- Filmed 100 episodes of TV talker “The RuPaul Show” on VH1.
- NYC morning radio veteran. Currently hosts podcast “What’s The Tee? w/Michelle Visage.”
- Has written books “Workin’ It” & “Lettin’ It All Hang Out.”
- Singer/Songwriter of 11 solo albums including the latest “Realness.”
- Wax portraits of RuPaul are displayed at Madame Tussaud’s Museum in both NYC & San Francisco.
- Merchandising includes dolls, apparel, cosmetics, fragrance, chocolate & a video game.
- Executive Producer of the global phenomenon “RuPaul’s Drag Race.“
- Splits time between NYC and LA.
View full schedule
April 30, 2017
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm